Saturday 19 December 2015

I got my first part time job...

   Hello everybody! What will you all do in your holiday? Playing phone games, computer games? Sleeping whole day? or even eating whole day? (lol, later become obese liao...) Well, did you know, if you all spending whole of your holiday on these activities, you are totally wasting you holiday liao lorh... Therefore, instead of wasting my holiday on not beneficial activities, I already found a part time job in factory.

   On 15/12/15 (Tuesday), I found a job in the ceramic tiles and bricks producing company (Karci Jaya Enterprise Sdn. Bhd.) that located in Salak South Garden, Kuala Lumpur. I worked for that company from 15th December till 19th December (Saturday), which also equivalent to 5 days. Fortunately, I no need to bother much on any problems regarding to transportation and foods since my mother working there as well. She bought for lots of meals in breakfast and lunch time. Ahhh... quite satisfy man! Besides, I am thankful that company's boss, Mr. Gan Kim Hock willing to give this oppportunity for me to learn something new.

   Umm... On top of that, basically I gained numerous of experiences from there. Thanks a lot to Mr. Rajesh (a very diligent head worker of that factory) teaching me on how to do a ceramic tiles and bricks properly. I could say that he was also a nice, tolerable and approachable person. This is on account of that he willing to spare his working hours to rectify my mistakes (sometimes I might spoil the qualities of the ceramic tiles and bricks). He could also guiding me on mixing cement powder, stone powder, fine sand as well as water together properly. The mixing of these components are quite significant to determine the qualities of the tiles and bricks. Furthermore, he willing to invite over him room (actually it is a small hut behind the factory.) to enjoy chapati (an indian food) with him, He also taught me hindi language (hahaha oops i forgot how to speak in hindi already.).

 Photos at the factory:

One of the workers, Mr. Sativinder who were making blind people tiles

The sample of the tiles

He was mixing the cements

The machine that used to produce the blind people tiles

My leg after working in the factory (bitten by mosquitoes)

   Generally, making a brick or tiles is quite hard because you need some techniques to ensure it shapes does not run away. Also, it was a good experience working there although I keep doing mistake all over and over again. As a saying goes "failure is the mother of success". It doesn't matter how many mistakes or failures you did, as long as you tried to improvise yourself. Therefore, I will also keep doing mistakes and then rectifying my mistakes gradually.

   Ok, that's all I want to talk about, hope you enjoy this article and please follow me on my Google + account, twitter (@JiaZhe1) and facebook (username: Jia Zhe Wong)... Thank you, bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment