Monday 14 December 2015

My Melaka Trip (continue from the last part...)

Continue from the last part...

On the next day...

We went to the maritime musuem around the city center...


The Stadhuys (red house) in Malacca.
The picture of my family members (on the further right side is me).
   In the end, I can say that this trip enabled me to build stronger rapport with my family members as well as enjoying every single beautiful scenary, historical buildings in Malacca. I do also recommend you guys to visit Malacca if you have some leisure time as it is totally worth it (for those who didn't visit there yet).

Ok, that's all I want to talk about, hope you enjoy this article and please follow me on my Google + account, twitter (@JiaZhe1) and facebook (username: Jia Zhe Wong)... Thank you, bye!

*my hotel is booked from www.booking.com/Hotels. So I do also encourage you all to visit this webpage.


No comments:

Post a Comment