Monday 11 April 2016

A normal Sunday again... But today is my little cousin's birthday...

  Hello everybody! Yesterday, as usual, it was just an ordinary Sunday with nothing special for all of us... Generally on that day we only go for some groceries shopping, gathering with family and doing some leisure activities. However, for me, yesterday was a nice Sunday I ever had as I could eat as much as I could... (Just kidding, actually I ate a lot in my little cousin's birthday celebration!)

  In order to let you all know what were happening on that day, here are the photos for you all to have a look into it...

An adult swimming pool with the depth of 1.20m
Before celebrating my little cousin's birthday, I and my younger sister went to swimming pool to swim in this sweltering yet scorching Sunday. After an hour, we took bath and getting prepared in order to celebrate my little cousin's birthday...

The mouth-watering birthday cake. (It was a fruit cake... Hmm... delicious...)

That's her, the birthday girl... (She just came back from swimming pool...)


My another little cousin. She is the birthday girl's young sister...

My aunt, my uncle as well as my father were enjoying their dinner (Actually my other family members also having dinner, but I didn't capture them...). On the table, there were a variety of foods such as Char Kway Teow, Fried Mee, Rendang Chicken, KFC Fried Chicken and so on...

My little cousin was delighted...

  Well, that are the things happened on yesterday... Indeed, yesterday I ate too much, haha... Thanks for you guys to read my short blog post and I will post more interesting things about my daily life soon, hope you waiting for it...

     Ok, that's all I want to talk about. I hope you enjoy this article and please follow me on my Google + account, twitter (@JiaZhe1) and facebook (username: Jia Zhe Wong)... If you have any comments or suggestions about this blogger, please comment below this blog post. Thank you, bye!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment