Friday 27 January 2017

Example of STPM PA kerja khusus (PA assignment)

Hello everybody! In the STPM life, we will have to face tons of burdens on homeworks, exams for 3 semesters and MUET (Malaysian University English Test) as well as the assignments for each of the subjects.

STPM Pengajian Am Penggal 2 Textbook


Therefore, I will share to you all regarding a reference on how to start STPM PA kerja khusus

The link is available below right here:

Contoh Kerja Kursus Pengajian Am Tingkatan 6 Penggal 2 2015 (STPM) (Majlis Perkahwinan Masyarakat India):

Besides, Here's also a video of the STPM PA Kerja Khusus (Assignments):



Apart from giving you all some references on PA KK, let's watch the video of Chinese New Tear song as well...

I wish you all Happy Chinese New Year (新年快乐!万事如意!心想事成!)

   Ok, that's all I want to talk about. I hope you enjoy this article and please follow me on my Google + account, twitter (@JiaZhe1) and facebook (username: Jia Zhe Wong)... If you have any comments or suggestions about this blogger, please comment below this blog post. Thank you, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment