Monday 4 January 2016

I miss my secondary school life...

   Hello everybody! Today is the school reopening day for those students who are still in primary and secondary school. Certainly, many of us will be reluctantly going back to school when the school is reopened (the 1st day of school in every year…) because they don’t want to meet an abundance of homework, very stringent teachers as well as school life. The typical student’s school life are wake up early morning, going back home afternoon, attending tuition class and do homework repeating every day in same routine. However, still some students like going back to school because they are meet their best friends and study together to get flying colors result. Frankly, back to the main topic, secondary school life is paramount important because it gives us golden opportunity to widen our social circles. So, let’s talk about the things that make me miss secondary school life.

   There are lots of things make me miss secondary school life…
•    I miss the days we no need to thing about earning money.
•    I miss the days we can be friends easily in school compound (now it’s hard to get best friends in society…)
•    I miss the days we just need to keep studying, haha (a typical student’s role in school…)
•    I miss the days teachers still patiently guiding us when we don’t understand on those questions. (Most seniors say that you further study in college and form 6, the teachers will not be like that nice…)
•    I miss the days that we can break the school rules…. haha
•    I miss the days we playing in the classroom when teacher not coming into the classroom.
•    I miss the days that we sneak some foods from the canteen to eat in the classroom while the lesson is ongoing…
•    I miss the days that we (boys) always staring the girls outside the classrooms’ corridor… haha

   However, time passing so fast… In a flash I’m 18 (graduated from the secondary school) haha… In the society, there are many people who being nice in front of you but ‘stabbing’ you from the behind. These kind of people are known as ‘double-face’ people. So, in order to reveal those people real face and get along with the society, I must enhance my weak communication skills when I was in secondary school.

   In the end, we learn communication skill when we are in secondary school. This skill is important for us to get ourselves into society. I miss those memories that taught me lots of communication skill by doing group projects, group presentation and so forth. Besides, we must cherish the time that we are in the school because it is a good time for us to gain knowledge as the school is an institution for us to gain knowledge

   Ok, that's all I want to talk about, hope you enjoy this article and please follow me on my Google + account, twitter (@JiaZhe1) and facebook (username: Jia Zhe Wong)... Thank you, bye!

The picture of my school...
















the logo of my school...

No comments:

Post a Comment